Just like humans, pets too can benefit from daily multivitamins and natural pet care as part of their regular diets. Today, many pets are benefiting from proper supplements including daily vitamins, which can help with energy levels and optimal quality of life.
Explore our Everyday Health Products for Dogs.
Does your pet need supplements?
Unfortunately, many of the pet foods on the market today do not contain the adequate daily nutritional intake for pets. Too often inferior foods contain low amounts of meats, high levels of cheap fillers like grains, corns and wheat and include artificial colour, flavours and GMO’s (Genetically Modified Ingredients). All of which can have detrimental effects on pets.
Is this the right supplement for my pet?
The most commonly used vitamins for pets include joint care, skin health, digestive support and general health and well-being daily supplements. Always make sure your supplement adheres to the following:
- Has been formulated by a health professional – pharmacist or veterinarian
- Manufactured under quality standards – AS5812 is the Australian Standard
- Formulations are clinically researched
- Concentrated levels of active ingredients are included to help manage the particular condition
- Easy dosage – Usually a soft chew or treat is the easiest way of administering supplements
- No artificial colours, flavours, grains or GMO’s.
- Read the label to find out what your pet’s supplement contains. It should be balanced with water soluble and fat soluble vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Symptoms of inadequate daily nutritional intake may include:
- Sleeping for longer periods and restlessness
- Fussy eating and change in appetite
- Dullness of the coat and changes in skin appearance
- Behavioural changes
- Recurrent skin infections
- Longer recoveries from infection
- Lower energy levels
Lifestyle factors can also contribute significantly to the health and well-being of your pets. Regular exercise, proper hydration, good food quality, daily supplementation and regular veterinary visits are essential. It is important to remember that each pet is unique and individual and the response time can vary. If symptoms do persist, please consult a veterinarian.
World’s first fast-acting treats for pets – vitamins start releasing immediately for even faster results. Can be used individually or in combination with Vetalogica Supplements for optimal results.